360pi, formerly Gazaro, is an award-winning price intelligence engine that helps retailers and manufacturers monitor pricing to increase sales and margins and optimize product mix.
Nestled in the trendy Westboro area in Ottawa, we are looking for self-starters that enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by challenging work. We’re creating and marketing a very innovative product into the huge retail market, and we need driven team members who are passionate about creating and launching disruptive new technology. If you love e-commerce, retail and cutting edge technology and are looking for a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, then 360pi is the place for you!
This is a unique opportunity for a Technical Services Lead to position themselves at the forefront of their field in a rapidly growing company.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Leading the technical aspects of 360pi product deployment assignments.
· Supporting Sales in completing product trials.
· Supporting customer requests for ad hoc reporting.
· Collaborating on the development of prototypes and product enhancements.
· Second level product support duties.
· Developing product bug fixes.
· Generating service performance reports.
We genuinely would like you to have all of these:
· A degree in math or computer science.
· A minimum 5 years’ experience in developing software product solutions
· A minimum 5 years’ experience with web programming technologies: Python, Ruby, C# or similar.
· Experience working with a ticketing system such as Salesforce or Jira
· Customer and deadline oriented
· Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business terms.
· The ability to travel.
While we appreciate all submissions, we will only respond to those we are considering for interviews.