360pi is an award-winning price intelligence engine that helps retailers and manufacturers monitor pricing to increase sales and margins and optimize product mix. We help big retailers know exactly what their competition is doing, every day.
You're a developer; you want to know what's under the hood. How about this:
- Advanced artificial intelligence algorithms that pull structured data out of the web
- A 100% cloud based infrastructure
- A NoSQL database that stores a million new price points every single day: Big Data, very Big Data
- A MapReduce based analytical engine for summarizing, slicing and dicing our vast information store
- A web based portal, putting reports and visualizations into the hands of our customers
- We're building a product using the latest technologies. We need smart people to take it further.
Work With Us and Get
- Responsibility: what you do here will have a direct impact on our growth
- Flexible working hours: we focus on results, not punching a clock
- Great hardware: a Retina Macbook Pro & Thunderbolt Display
- Location: Centrally located near Ottawa Experimental Farm
- Team activities: wall climbing, volleyball, rafting, zip lining-- we work hard and play hard
We are looking for great developers who can design a test plan, then figure out how to automate, scale it and maintain it. On everything from a phone to a cloud based farm.
We need the following:
- Experience with one or more languages like Java, Python, Ruby or C#
- Knowledge of agile development process
Having experience in any the following would be tremendous assets:
- Test automation tools, e.g. Selenium, QTP, Rational Functional Tester etc
- Mobile app development and testing
- Revision control systems (Perforce, Subversion, Git)