As a PreSales Consultant you will be responsible for providing and/or coordinating all technical support requirements as part of the 360pi sales cycle. You are required to present and articulate the use of product features and benefits, product direction and relate accounts of how other customers are prospering from 360pi product usage. You excel at determining technical fit as well as interpreting the prospects requirements and mapping them to 360pi product capability.
The sale executive is responsible for overall opportunity technical management inclusive of qualification, business discussions, submitting quotations, setting the meeting agendas, event scheduling and all follow up communications.
- Conduct sales presentations
- Develop sales proposals in coordination with Sales
- Provide technical sales support
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Identify, evaluate, and manage proof of concept opportunities
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/RFQs
- Remain current on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
Key Interfaces: Product Development, Product Management, Services
- Minimum 3 years of retail product merchandising, buying or pricing experience
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken & presentation
- Planning and problem solving – able to prepare plans for product evaluations, adjust to technical or business obstacles and reach consensus on an acceptable way forward
- Negotiate and influence – capable of bringing people to your line of thinking
- Technology savvy – comfortable with web based systems, reporting tools, databases and networking.